Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not getting better

I didn't sleep well last night. My husband is with the National Guard and he is currently in Cordova helping dig the town out after massive amounts of snow. I have trust issues. Hey there's something a lot of people can say. Anywho, I don't sleep well unless I feel safe. I spent 8 1/2 years with my baby boy. My big husky/wolf/lab dog. I felt safe with him. We used to go hiking at 3am in bear country and I never once worried. As long as Zeus was with me I felt safe. Well Zeus has been gone for 2 years now, or almost 2 years. It'll be 2 years on the 30th. When my husband is gone I don't sleep very well because I don't feel safe. Even with 3 large dogs in the home. Although seeing as Ares is still under 60 pounds I have a hard time calling him a "large dog" plus he's just a puppy still and none of the dogs I currently have are of Zeus' calabur. His sister is pretty good though. She's only 90 pounds where he was 110 to 120.

This is now where I wanted this to go though. I'm really tired and I'm going to go take a nap. I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment