Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thyroid Meds Day 1

I'm on top of the world!
That is how I've felt all day. I can't remember feeling so well. I have more energy that I can imagine but its not "too" much you know. I feel like I can do anything I want to do. I'm more focused, not so foggy and slow. Normally I crash after every meal and right after work. Naps are my best friend but sometimes they just don't revive me enough to function like a human being. I've put off medication for years. I don't want medication. I hate being on pills and I'm not good about remembering to take them. I've been told that once your thyroid is messed up, it's messed up for life. But I'm learning that isn't true. Don't always believe what one health professional tells you. Do some research of your own and become well educated. New information is always coming out and the person you're seeing might not know. But they also might know things you wont find easy so make sure to talk to them about what you're reading and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment