Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 3 - oh crap

Today is the first day of a conference for IIN, and of course they're on Eastern standard time. So when they start at 10am its 6am in Alaska. I got up right at 6 this morning and hobbled half awake to boot up my laptop and join the conference from afar. Heartburn was bugging me so I suffered through some tums as I blinked wearily at my screen and logged on.  Taking a moment to be paranoid and put a cover on my webcam, I grabbed my water bottle and rinsed my mouth of the horrible after taste of tums. I don't know what was wrong with me as a kid that I thought those things tasted great. As I connected to the conference and slowly woke up it hit me. Yay I can take my pill and poof like magic I'll feel better and then in an hour I could eat breakfast and man today is just going to be a great freaking day. Oh crap. I took tums already. Did you know that you have to wait at least 4 hours after taking the thyroid meds in order to take an antacid? Double crap, I bet that means I have to wait 4 hours now before I can take my thyroid meds and I have to take them on an empty stomach. So a minimum of 2 hours after I eat and I can't eat for at least an hour after taking my meds. What the heck do I do now....great start to the day. :( bummer I don't want to eat until I take my pill but I just took tums...yep, i hate tums. Stupid heartburn

No comments:

Post a Comment